10 Retail Quotes to Keep You Inspired in Running Your Business Better
Being a retailer is challenging and definitely not for the faint-hearted. It takes a lot of hard work, You probably would have faced a few rejections, unanswered calls, and even emails; but guess what? Even the most successful business people in the world have faced a lot of that too! They had to persevere through the hard times, some of them didn’t just do that though, they also failed many times in order to succeed. Good to say you are not alone. Sometimes we just need that extra push to keep us going. Hence, the retail quotes below which should motivate you to keep going. When next you feel overwhelmed with the challenges and obstacles, read them again, think them through and let them inspire and motivate you to keep working.
1. "The secret of getting ahead is getting started." -Mark Twain
2. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible." -Tony Robbins
3. “Retail is selling things that don’t come back to customers who do.” – Tony Farmer
4. “What we dwell on is who we become." - Oprah Winfrey
5. “Quality means doing it right when no one is looking”- Henry Ford
6. “People are always going to go shopping. A lot of our effort is just; ‘How do we make the retail experience a great one?”- Phillip Green
7. “I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.” -Frank Herbert
8. "Great things are done by a series of small things done together." -Vincent Van Gogh
9. "If you don’t give up on something you truly believe in, you will find a way.” -Roy T. Bennett
10. "Well done is better than well said." -Benjamin Franklin
What’s your favorite quote? Share it with us in the comments!