Release Notes: Improvements to inventory 2.0
Effective tax amount on barcode labels
Tax amount for individual products can now be added to product prices on barcode labels. If you want the product price on the barcode label to include tax amount,
1. In your inventory list, click the product for which you want to print the barcode label
2. Click the ‘Print Label’ option
3. Check the box for ‘Include tax’
4. The tax amount is then added to the product price. In this case, N500 has been added to N2,500
Update existing products in stock using the import template
You can now update your existing products in inventory by using an import template. This makes stock control more efficient. How do you this?
1. Download existing products in your inventory by using the export button
2. Update the products in the downloaded file and re-import into your inventory
This feature will automatically detect and update the products that have 'new' details and the products that required no updates will be ignored during the import process.
Product search in inventory list using the filter button
We have fixed the 'Filter' button in the inventory list. You can now search for specific products in inventory by using the filter button.
1. Enter the product name in the 'Name' bar
2. Click 'Filter' to search and view the product
Do you want to know more about PrognoStore and how it can be used to turbocharge your business? Contact the Sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.