PrognoStore is a cloud-based Point-of-Sale, Inventory and Analytics software. It’s a 3-in-1 solution to help sell, track inventory and get insights to run small business. We're looking for an incredible UI/UX Designer who will create products that will delight our customers, our integration partners, and our employees.
What you'll do
You will work on the development of products for our customers, integration partners and our growth team.
Work with Product Management and Platform Engineering to design & implement new products, and features for our existing products.
What we look for
- Experience in designing data-rich product interfaces across different platforms: mobile, web, print, etc.
- Knowledge of wireframing tools and standard design processes
- Strong design portfolio that can be defended during an interview
- Fluency in one or more of, Photoshop/Illustrator is required
- Passion and drive to change small business applications for the better
- Demonstrates leadership skills which take holistic approach to design
At PrognoStore we are using technology to simplify the running of the small business to make it easier, less time consuming and more profitable. We believe small business owners are under-served. They are left to rely on outdated tools, inferior technology or worse – neglected. Of course, it doesn’t have to be this way, and this is only the 1st phase of our mission to fix this problem. Solving it promises to be an interesting but exciting journey.
We are building a team of exceptionally talented people to join us on our mission. We are looking for people comfortable working remotely and independently.
Interested in joining us? Please send link to anything you’ve built and proud of to firstname.lastname@example.org